Multiuse Savings Coupon for Eligible Patients
Now your eligible patients can pay as little as $5 per prescription.*
*Eligible patients may pay as little as $5 out of pocket on each of up to 12 qualifying prescriptions. Maximum savings is $100 per prescription.
Not all patients are eligible to use the Multiuse Savings Coupon. Please see Terms and Conditions listed below.
Please note: The same savings offer is available in different forms. For example, your patient may receive the coupon from you or another prescribing physician in hard copy. The patient may also print a coupon for the applicable product from the product's Web site. Regardless of how many coupons the patient receives or prints, and regardless of the form, the patient may only use the coupons, and save on co-pay or out-of-pocket costs over $5 up to a maximum of $100, off a qualifying prescription, a total of 12 times before the expiration date printed on the coupons.
Terms and Conditions:
- Coupon is valid for use up to a total of 12 times only. Patient must have a co-payment or make full cash payment for the prescription. Savings are limited to amount of co-pay or cash payment over $5, up to a maximum of $100 per prescription for up to a total of 12 qualifying prescriptions.
- No other purchase is necessary.
- The coupon is not transferable. No substitutions are permitted. Cannot be combined with any other coupon, free trial, discount, prescription savings card, or other offer.
- The coupon is not insurance.
- The coupon is valid for patients with private insurance or cash-paying patients. Not valid for patients covered under Medicaid, Medicare, a Medicare Part D or Medicare Advantage plan (regardless of whether a specific prescription is covered), TRICARE, CHAMPUS, Puerto Rico Government Health Insurance Plan ("Healthcare Reform"), or any other state or federal medical or pharmaceutical benefit program or pharmaceutical assistance program.
- The coupon is void for Massachusetts residents if a third-party payer reimburses or pays any amount of the prescription price or otherwise provides coverage.
- Patient must be 18 years of age or older to redeem the coupon. Patient, pharmacist, and prescriber agree not to seek reimbursement for all or any part of the benefit received by the patient through the offer. Patient is responsible for reporting receipt of coupon benefit to any insurer, health plan, or other third party who pays for or reimburses any part of the prescription filled using the coupon, as may be required.
- The coupon can be used only by eligible United States or Commonwealth of Puerto Rico residents at participating eligible retail or mail-order pharmacies in the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Product must originate in the United States or the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- The coupon is the property of Merck and must be turned in on request.
- It is illegal to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit, or offer to sell, purchase, trade, or counterfeit the coupon. Void if reproduced. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
- Merck reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer at any time without notice.
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2013.