Have you just started or are you currently taking JANUVIA?
Here are some tips for preparing for your doctor visit and some questions to consider about your A1C goals and JANUVIA.
Bring the following along:
- A list of all the medicines that you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements, or take them along with you
- Notes on your diet and exercise routine, as well as how you’ve been feeling
Some common questions about JANUVIA:
- Can JANUVIA help lower my blood sugar (A1C)?
- How do I take JANUVIA?
- What are the possible risks and side effects of JANUVIA?
- Can my blood sugar go too low while taking JANUVIA?
- Do I still have to manage my diet and exercise routine while taking JANUVIA?
- If I'm already taking metformin, how might another medicine like JANUVIA help me?
Discuss your A1C goals:
- What is my goal A1C?
- What is my current A1C?
- I am doing everything I've been told to do, but I'm still not reaching my A1C goal. Why?
Interested in lowering your out-of-pocket costs for your prescription? See if you qualify.
You may be able to take advantage of prescription savings on JANUVIA. Eligible, privately insured patients may pay as little as $5 per prescription. Maximum savings is $150 per prescription. The coupon may be redeemed once every 30 days.See Savings Offer
Not valid for patients who are uninsured or patients with Medicare or other Government Program insurance. Other eligibility restrictions and Terms and Conditions apply. See Terms and Conditions.